Saturday, July 11, 2009

For the past couple of weeks I have been working on a video tutorial of the Liche Priest I painted for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning. The entire video is around 55 minutes long and is split into 8 sections. I did all of the video, audio, and editing myself and I can confidently say that the whole process was not only a lot harder than I had imagined, but also very rewarding. This is going to be the first of many video tutorials that I have planned.

I would like to thank everyone in advance, and I hope you enjoy my video!



Painting Demo: Liche Priest - Part 1-8

2 Comentários:

Archexecutor said...

SUPERB TUTORIAL! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MANY MANY THANKS!:)

Anonymous said...

wow, this tutorial is awesome. nice work.

The Art of Daarken © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO